Good Counsel Homes
Shrines and Holy Places
St Mary`s Cathedral
619 Seventh St N
Fargo, ND 58102
St. Mary's Cathedral is located on the corner of Broadway and Sixth Avenue North in the historic downtown of old Fargo.
The Victorian Gothic cathedral was dedicated on May 30, 1899. Bishop John Shanley from Jamestown became the first Bishop of Fargo.
The Basilica of St. James
622 1st Avenue S
Jamestown, ND 58401
The first church in Jamestown was dedicated On May 13, 1883. In 1889 the church was elevated to the See at Jamestown and John Shanley was consecrated the first bishop of Jamestown
In the early 1900's the parishioners decided to build a grand church. Plans were drawn up for a Gothic style church seating a total of 750 people. Saint James was consecrated by on November 29, 1914.
St. James was elevated as a Minor Basilica July 23, 1989
Cathedral Of The Holy Spirit
519 Raymond St
Bismarck, ND 58501
The Diocese of Bismarck was established December 31, 1909
Diocese of Bismarck web site
Publisher: Delphi Communications | Editor: Alex Majthenyi | 36 Garth Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583
Phone: 914-725-8000 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org |
Copyright | Disclaimer | Privacy